My 30 Before 30
1. Successfully grow a garden (that one is going great!)
3. Sew a quilt
4. Print all past pictures since Hallie was born.
5. Put #4 into albums.
6. Learn to play "Dawn" (from Pride and Prejudice) on the piano.
7. Re-size my super-cute moo-moo.
8. Get (and stay) pregnant (no pressure, right?).
9. Take Hallie to the Shedd Aquarium.
10. Take a tour of Woodlawn Farm.
11. Give up soda.
12. Visit Kurt in Colorado.
13. Find and buy black and white striped cushions for porch swing/rockers.
14. Eat hibatchi with Dave.
15. Go on a job with Dave. In the semi.
16. Lose 10 pounds.
18. Take a trip with Hallie and Dave.
19. Hang up plate wall in dining room.
20. Make cinnamon rolls from scratch.
21. Buy nightstands for the master bedroom.
22. Buy lamps for the master bedroom.
23. Make a headboard for the master bedroom.
24. Have new windows installed in the house. Blah.
25. Host an outdoor movie night.
26. Host a bonfire.
27. Sew curtains for the laundry room.
29. Pay off my car loan.